Monday 15 October 2012

Leather

Polo top- H&M / Skirt- H&M / Tights- M&S / Shoes- BHS

This although being an all black outfit was a little bit out my normal comfort zone due to the very high neckline and very short hemline. I had not worn a polo neck since I was about eight years old and was stuck with the lovely image of a rather dennis the menace style one I used to own, however I brought this one the other day in H&M and am starting to like them once again. The top is made from a fairly lightweight cotton making it perfect for winter layering under jumpers and dresses in the winter. I also brought this skirt in H&M and fell in love with the leather panels. I had wanted a leather item for my wardrobe for a while but had not found anything that was to the right style or within my budget but this skirt fits right in- at a bargain price of £15 and having slightly more subtle leather side panels.
 
I put this outfit together with a sixties style in mind yet with a modern twist as I felt like it was rather edgy when I was wearing it. I finished the look with woolen tight- my winter wardrobe must- and mid-heeled court shoes.
Thank you for reading and sorry for some of the overly posey photos!
 
Jade xxx
 

1 comment: