Monday 27 August 2012

Holiday Snaps

Purple jumper- H&M / Lemon dress- Primark / Floral dress- River Island / Gladiators- New Look / Brown belt- Primark / Bag- New Look / Sunglasses- Primark
 

 These are the first set of holiday snaps I have to share with you of my holiday last week in Weymouth. These first set of photos are of the harbour where we stayed and two sundresses I wore. It was lovely to go away for a week and escape to Weymouth to relax. The harbour was beautiful as I remembered from visiting before and made me wish I owned a boat. We spent the week visiting places around Weymouth but more of that in my next post.
The first outfit I wore on holiday was this super cute lemon dress which I absolutely love. Although yellow and purple isn't the most common combination I love how this jumper works with the dress. I finished off the outfit with brown accessories. The second outfit I wore is another dress I love. The detail in the dress from the cut out detail and tutu lining with the bright floral pattern makes it a great summer dress. As from this post you may see my love of this shape of dress as it makes me feel very ladylike. The 50's is definatly one of my favourite eras I sometimes feel I would be better suited living then, but more on that another day.
More holiday snaps to follow....
 
Love Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment